Thursday 18 October 2012

Black Ties and Innovation Award Winners




I recently dugout my black tie and dinner jacket for an awards evening. Scarily, after more than 10 years I was able to find it, get into to it and it not be too out of date. A bit tight mind, but I impressed myself that it even partially fitted.
The main reason for having to explore the depths of the wardrobe was to attend the Frost & Sullivan European Industry Best-in-Class Performers banquet.  We were receiving recognition for our “Internet of things” work or Machine tom Machine Platform.
A total of twenty nine awards were presented with recipients honoured for showcasing leading ideas and innovation across a variety of sectors including healthcare, energy and power supplies, environment and building technologies, chemicals, materials and foods and information communication technologies.
Some very interesting award categories, which I’m not sure would make it to  Oscar night but some incredible stuff happening out there and a great opportunity for people to come together to call it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment